iOS Developer (Franklin, MA)
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to develop a new iOS App to enhance our Product Suite. This temporary full-time position is located in our Franklin MA office.
Candidates will need experience in larger sized, data intensive mobile Applications. Candidates must have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Design and develop native applications for iOS (IPad and IPhone)
- Build high quality and secure mobile applications
- Work to find innovative solutions to existing business problems
- Work closely with visual designers and existing development team to develop native mobile applications
- Design, implement and unit test SaaS applications for the mobile environment
- 2+ years hands on design and development with iOS SDK (with at least two apps in the App Store?)
- Experience with REST web services with JSON or XML formatted return data to synchronize data on App using SQLite database with enterprise database
- Experience with SQLite and synchronization model using webservices
- Cocoa, Objective-C and Xcode
- Excellent communication (written and oral), problem-solving, interpersonal and organizational skills
Experience with development of Android mobile applications a plus.
This is a full time, temporary, in-house position in Franklin, MA. No telecommuting.
Send to one of the following:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax - (508) 528-4011
Des Lauriers Municipal Solutions, Inc.
101 Constitution Blvd., Suite D
Franklin MA, 02038