Fire Code Enforcement
The Fire Code Enforcement (FCE) module tracks all inspections maintained by the Fire Department.
With this module you can:
- Schedule inspection dates and times
- Record inspections either while in the office or directly on the site
- Record violations found during an inspection
- Notify people of violations using module standard or custom documents designed by the department
- Issue certificates once the inspection has been satisfactorily completed
The FCE module manages two distinct types of inspections: fire code enforcement inspections (including complaint and proactive), and fire system-site inspections (using fire systems created in the Fire Permits module).
Once the inspection records have been entered, inspections are recorded and tracked using specialized FCE module features including:
- Checklists that can be created and customized to each inspection type tracked in this module
The information maintained by the FCE module can easily be accessed and reported in a variety of ways including:
- Screens that display summary or detailed information as needed
- Violation tickets generated from violations found during an inspection
- Summary and detail printed reports generated based on criteria selected
- GIS map displays of the parcel and abutters to the parcel of the inspection record